Our skilled gynecologist/ obstetrician can help you with routine check-ups as well as more complex issues like for example high-risk pregnancies, childbirth anxiety or follow-up after an abortion.
Important information about coronavirus and infection control measures
In addition to increasing our cleaning routines at the clinic we have to take other precautions:
- Patients that are sick/has symptoms of respiratory infection can not come to the clinic and they have to cancel or move the appointment.
- The patient can only bring one companion. The companion must wait outside the clinic until they recieve a call and can come come directly into the examination room.
- All patients/companions have to wash/disinfect their hands in our client toilet before they enter the clinic and before they leave the clinic. Keep distance to other patients and the staff
- We order our patients/visitors to use face mask during the whole visit to our clinic.
- Please come on time to the appointment. We wish to reduce the time and people in the waiting area at the same time.
We take the precautions we can take, and hope all of you will do the same, so this virus does not spread additionally.
Who are we?
If you want pregnancy ultrasound examinations, it is important to go to health professionals with education in obstetric diagnosis.
We hold specialized degrees from the National Center for Fetal Medicine at NTNU in Trondheim and certified from The Fetal Medicine Foundation.
Experience and competence
We provide our patients with a safe environment, allowing quality time for all examinations. We will gladly follow you throughout your pregnancy.
Our fields of expertise include:
Ultrasound and ultrasound diagnostics
Gynecologist and obstetrician
Conversations around birth anxiety
Birth preparation course
Child care with breastfeeding guidance
Post-natal birth control Contraception
Cell cervical test Cervical screening and STDs
You can read more about the women behind the OJU Klinikk on this page.
Day: Monday-Friday 08-15:00
Evening: Monday-Thursday (varies from week to week) 15:30-21:00
Saturdays (varies from week to week)10:00-14:00
We also have “extra-hours”: We offer ultrasound examinations in the morning and the afternoon before and after our regular hours, at an additional cost of NOK 650,- Contact us by phone at 95 41 47 40.
You can book appointments through our booking page. The bookingpage is only in Norwegian. Call us if you need help with booking
Call us at 004795414740. The phone is operated from Monday to Friday from 08:00–14:30.
If you can’t reach us by phone, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adresse: Hegdehaugsveien 36A, 0352 Oslo. NB! The entrance is at the back of the building. 2. floor.
Remember to bring your health card (if you have one) for pregnancy control and ultrasound og examination!
For appointments monday to friday after 15:00, and all appontments saturdays and sundays comes with an extra fee of NOK 200,- This does not show thru the online booking, but will be added on to the price after the appointment.
For appointments cancelled later than 24 hours within the last business day, the cost of the entire teatment will be charged.
For appointments at mondays cancellations must be made before fridays at 14:30 PM.
If you arraive 15 min after your appointment has startet, it is not time enough to do a full ultrasound examination of the fetus. We will look after heartbeat, but recoment to book a new appointment.